What Services Does KHAM INC Provide A Prospective Business Buyer?
A big advantage in buying an ongoing business is that you, as the new owner, have immediate cash flow and an established customer base. You don’t have to build a business, or wait for one to grow. You simply take over an existing successful business with the present owners assistance.
We assist you in obtaining financing. Banks are reluctant to finance business purchases for several reasons. First, all small businesses attempt to minimize profits shown on financial statements to reduce tax liability. Also, a bank cannot come in to manage a business if foreclosure becomes necessary. Therefore, over ninety percent of business purchases are financed by the owners, which demonstrates their confidence in the business.
Unlike the sale of real estate or a start-up business, the sale of an ongoing business is very confidential for both the seller and the prospective buyer. All inquiries are held in strict confidence. Meetings are confidential, and we are available after hours and on weekends.
Advantages of Buying an Existing Business
- Immediate income
- Actual results vs. future projections
- Trained employees in place
- Established suppliers and credit
- Established customers and referral business
- Existing licenses and permits
- Training by the Seller
- The availability of owner financing
Advantages of Buying a Franchise
- Known name means instant recognition.
- Proven product or service.
- Ongoing support means you are in business for yourself but not by yourself.
- Better than 90% of new franchises are successful.
- Operating system in place-all the mistakes have been made!
- Opportunity to add additional units within the franchise system.
P.O. BOX 7493
Ventura, CA, 93003
Phone: (805) 644-9588
Fax: (805) 644-9895
- Bon Wakam: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Jaye: email@example.com
- Glenn Brown : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph Goldburg: email@example.com